Welcome to Vila Vita
The villa is located in the village of Vipolže, in the wine-growing heart of Goriška brda. It is superiorly equipped with everything you need for carefree pleasure and relaxation. The villa can host 6 - 10 persons.
It is only possible to rent the whole villa for a minimum of 3 nights.
At Villa Vita, we have always placed importance on cleanliness and hygiene. Based on the recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health and the World Health Organization (WHO), we have enhanced our cleanliness and hygiene measures in order to ensure you feel safe and comfortable.
- Hand disinfectant is located at the entrance.
- Our villa is thoroughly cleaned, ventilated and disinfected before the arrival of new guests.
- All the decorative elements on the upholstered furniture and beds are removed.
- All bed linen, towels and bathrobes are washed at high temperature.
We encourage our guests to adhere the following expert recommendations from the National Institute of Public Health:
- Keep a distance of at least 1,5 m from other people at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or use alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice good cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Wearing a protective face mask is recommended.
- 3 soundproof double spacious rooms with bathroom, safe and air conditioning (Mandarina (Tangerine), Grozd (Grapes), Kaki (Perismmon));
- Spa and Welness (outdoor jacuzzi, saunas);
- Richly equipped kitchen;
- Summer kitchen;
- TV corner;
- Spacious dining room;
- Outdoor roofed terrace;
- Large garden overlooking the vineyards and tangerine plantation;
- Private spacious multi-vehicle garage;
- Library, billiards, mini table football, climbing wall for children, outdoor swing;
- Two e-bikes;
- Nordic walking poles;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- Cleaning at an additional cost;
- Pets are not allowed.
A walk through the Vila
Vila Vita is the result of the desire to offer our guests unique experiences that only Goriška brda has to offer. We want our guests to learn to enjoy the unspoiled nature and the company of simple locals, to spend a "pure life" vacation and create unforgettable memories.
An old saying goes that no one can have everything. You will not have everything in our Villa, but you will have enough so you won’t miss anything. All you need are good friends, the right company, an open mind and the desire to recharge your batteries in a way that is memorable and one-of-a kind.
Mandarina (Tangerine), Kaki (Persimmon) & Grozd (Grapes)
The accommodation is in three spacious double rooms on the 1st floor, extra beds are available in one connected room (for 2 children) and in an additional guest room on the ground floor.
Wellness & Spa
In the basement, the villa offers a spacious wellness area with infrared and Finnish sauna, deck chairs for relaxation and all the other necessary equipment. In the open air, with a view of the Brda landscape, there is a large Jacuzzi with a water temperature of 36 ºC, which is even more pleasant when the dark begins to fall over Brda.
Spacious kitchen with large table, TV corner for those rare times when you really can't find another form of relaxation, social basement rooms with children's corner and billiard room, open underground garage for several vehicles and large roofed terrace with summer kitchen.
And in the summer kitchen, you may also want to prepare a true Brda dish, frtalja (omelette). Here's what you will need:
A typical Brda dish, prepared as fried omelette made of whipped eggs, into which the locals mix a mixture of fresh, finely chopped fragrances: heart cabbage (balm-mint), chives, young fennel greens, ‘madrjalca’ (feverfew) and salvio romano (costmary).
The magical big garden with a swing, which will give you a breath-taking view of the Brda landscape, is definitely a place where you will find time for yourself and your friends, family, maybe even business partners. Some of you will only need a good book to keep you company, others a glass of good Brda wine, again others will create your own fairy tale.